• The X-direction beam adopts high-precision triangular beam (Tricision®) technology. Compared with the rectangular beam, the center of gravity is lower, the mass-to-rigidity ratio is better, and the movement is more reliable. This advanced technology is protected by a patent.
• All three axes use high-precision German HEIDENHAIN grating scales, with a system resolution of 0.078μm. At the same time, one end is fixed and one end is free to expand and contract, which reduces the deformation of the grating scale and ensures linear expansion and contraction when temperature changes.
• The Z direction adopts the patented pneumatic balance technology and adopts the flexible suspension system, which avoids the problem of interference between the axial movement and the transmission system, and improves the accuracy and long-term stability of the measuring machine.
• The IDC-I control system specially built by Hexagon for Croma, 21 error space correction technologies and automatic tuning functions are used to ensure the dynamic performance and measurement accuracy of the machine.
• Unique automatic temperature compensation function, a highly sensitive temperature sensor is arranged on the main body of the machine to ensure the high precision of the measuring machine when the temperature changes.