No.50 taper spindle ― High speed, high accuracy horizontal machining centers HCN-10800
·Spindle specifications to meet any production requirement
Standard : 10000 rpm
·Rigid machine construction for heavy duty machining as well as high accuracy finish machining
·Convenient tool setup thanks to tool magazine touch screen panel with intuitive operation
·Wide variety of optional equipment such as table specifications and tool magazine capacities are available
·MAZATROL SmoothG, the advanced CNC designed for ease of operation - standard equipment
MAZAK NCH-10800 Website
Bridge type Machining Center
Developed for high precision, heavy duty, and high performance on the smallest bridge range.
All axes are using ultra-heavy roller guideway.
Super wide operator door (full open). Easy to load and unload the workpiece.
Max. rapid feed up to 24m/min.
Have linear scale feedback system on X, Y,Z axes;
WELE SB-316 Website
Automatic head storage magazine provides two cabinets for both horizontal head and spindle cap. Linear guide way sliding design provides quick head change to reduce non-cutting time. Each cabinet is equipped with independent swing door, only opens when is exchanging, which eliminates the contamination in head storage for longer life time.
HONOR SEIKI VL-160C
Threading, spherical turning, profiling, milling and grinding are also possible with the aid of additional devices. Compared with horizontal lathes, the clamping of workpieces on the inside of the clamping trim of horizontal lathes.
• The X-direction beam adopts high-precision triangular beam (Tricision®) technology. Compared with the rectangular beam, the center of gravity is lower, the mass-to-rigidity ratio is better, and the movement is more reliable. This advanced technology is protected by a patent.
• All three axes use high-precision German HEIDENHAIN grating scales, with a system resolution of 0.078μm. At the same time, one end is fixed and one end is free to expand and contract, which reduces the deformation of the grating scale and ensures linear expansion and contraction when temperature changes.
• The Z direction adopts the patented pneumatic balance technology and adopts the flexible suspension system, which avoids the problem of interference between the axial movement and the transmission system, and improves the accuracy and long-term stability of the measuring machine.
• The IDC-I control system specially built by Hexagon for Croma, 21 error space correction technologies and automatic tuning functions are used to ensure the dynamic performance and measurement accuracy of the machine.
• Unique automatic temperature compensation function, a highly sensitive temperature sensor is arranged on the main body of the machine to ensure the high precision of the measuring machine when the temperature changes.
YCM NMV-106A 3+2
High Rigidity Structural Design